
This is my sister. My beautiful, crazy, and fun sister. She is really cool! Melissa has a sense of fashion that nobody in our house has. She can't be quiet... always singing. She will singing anything from Broadway to pop to classical to her own songs. She plays the violin and can make almost anything sound good on those strings. When she finds something she likes she then loves it. She is passionate about what she loves. We have a lot of fun together. We sing, ride, go places, and do tons of stuff together. Melissa was the one that biked next to me for 7 miles on one of my long training runs. Melissa is the one that stays up late dancing to songs. Melissa is the one that was my "guy" for learning dances in plays. She is the one that laughs with me and that does crazy stuff with me. We have rapped out together, gotten dressed up in crazy clothes together, and trained our horses together. Throughout her life she has wanted to be everything from a major league baseball player to a dancer to a fashion designer and even a soldier at West Point. I am so grateful to the Lord for giving me such a wonderful sister. She is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her. I love her tons!!
5 comments:
Aww I love your sis. I have always been impressed with how many occupations she has wanted to pursue. :)
wow! i didn't know all that about your sis! It's fun to learn all these new things from a person's sibling!
oh, and I thought the dirty pants rule your mom has was HILARIOUS :D
It was so fun laughing with you at the DQ.
Ya... she is pretty amazing!
LOL Corina... hahaha... it was fun laughing with you too!
that is a gorgious picture!
Post a Comment