Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolution #1



Along with many people I made some New Years resolutions, although I am not convinced that they really work. I made the list short in hopes that the things on it would actually be eventually carried out.

One of my resolutions was "Become more organized". Thats pretty broad, but oh well. :D
And so in an attempt follow this resolution, I purchased 3 items today. First was a big calendar that I am going to hang on my wall; it has really fun colors and designs for each month. Second is a folder with 8 organizational pockets ( I love the green and polka dots too!!!) that I am going to use for school and university info. Last but no least is my new brown daily planner. I have never had one of these before and hope that it might make my life just a tad easier.
I have this feeling that the planner is going to be a "friend" and will probably get more travel time then Freddy (poor guy).
My new planner!!! Look at all the room to write!!!! :D

10 comments:

Emily Ann Benedict said...

Planners are great...if you can remember to use them. :)
The key is to take the appointment cards out of your purse and actually write them down(lol).
Emily

Shelby said...

You go girl!:P

Janel said...

the daily planner certainly does help. A LOT! esp. when you are in school.

Stormgirl said...

lol It will be interesting to see if I actually use all that I bought. Thats a good idea... thanks Emily. :D

Anonymous said...

Go Hannah! That is a very commendable resolution. :D

Historian Anne said...

Yeah Hannah! I so love to be organized, we organized the storage room today and I've been getting the last few things done before school...

Isaacme said...

Now with all your planning, DON't OVERBOOK YOURSELF!!!

Kelsey said...

awesome resolution! I love planners (even though they usually remain empty--I think I mostly like the idea of them, lol!)

Anonymous said...

lol Kelsey, that is EXACTLY how I am...I have wonderful planners and I love them. But they don't have anything written inside. :P

Stormgirl said...

Hahaha... I had a makeshift "planner" once and it never worked. But you know, this is written all over it for January and it is actually working!! Woohoo!