I have decided that Freddy is going to be my school companion. Whenever I go to school he shall go with me, traveling in the top of my backpack where an Ipod (that I don't have) would go. If you want to see Freddy (which I know you all are dying to do) you must treat him with the utmost gentleness and care, for if you hurt him, well... just DON'T.
Already I have been laughed at for associating with such a friend as this, but I shall not be deterred or influenced in any way. Freddy is such a nice little thing, riding along in such a compliant manner and smiling and waving to any passerby who might get the privilege of viewing him. Currently he is on break, or should I call it hibernation, until winter quarter starts. I am quite excited to take him on all sorts of adventures. He shall go to psychology class and get psyched out, to Spanish class and become bilingual, to chemistry and learn the wonders of science, to math class and learn how to count, and listen to all my conversations at school (and yours too, so beware!). What a well-rounded and educated penguin he shall be in a matter of a few years! I am still contemplating taking him to graduation. I will have to see if he behaves himself, and IF he doesn't get himself lost then he has a marvelous chance at walking and receiving a diploma with me.
14 comments:
Welcome aboard, Freddy!! I'm so excited to have you join our group!!!
YAY! so, when i come visiting, i get to meet freddy, right?? we'll be catching up, so he'll think all our conversations are boring cuz he'll know ALL about it. :D love you!
Oh, Hannah you are so funny!
Love freddy!! He will be one smart little guy! It will be so fun having him with us at college table! Freddy, you are a very blessed penguin to have been adopted by such a warm and nice family, you will never lack anything in your new home!!
LOL. Are you feeling ok Hannah!!
I don't think I can put it any better than what Grant Said so I'll just say I'll double that question
Thank you girls for your votes of confidence!! Much appreciated! I KNEW you girls would totally understand. Grant and Trevor... where is your imagination? My word, you guys made me cry. *sniff, sniff* Are YOU GUYS feeling ok?!?!
oh and Grant and Trevor aren't allowed to hold or see Freddy... so there.
Hannah, i just want to say that I feel extremely honored that you let me hold Freddy yesterday. Sniff...such a sweet, sharing friend you are!
Ah what a great idea! I think I should find a buddy to come to school with me. I'm quite certain I will be made fun of by my own dear brother who truely should know and understand us by now. Alas, such is not the case and we must trudge on in life despite his insults.
lol
LOL! Thank you for formally introducing us to this mysterious little friend. I must say the look of friendliness and his welcoming wave is most inviting.
He is far better a companion than any Ipod would ever be given that Freddy is a lucky penguin.
"Cheers Freddy!"
So how is freddy ever to learn anything if you keep him hidden all the time? Or how are you going to keep him hidden from us if you sometimes take him out.
Of course I do find it a little bit odd that Grand goes and talks about Hannah feeling ok the same time he posts about sleeping outside in the cold.
oh Hannah! You had me in stitches! I love the way that Freddy seems to be waving...oh dear I don't think I will be able to keep a straight face if I see his dear little self go flying by (very proudly I'm sure) ontop of a backpack. What a mental pictures that is!
Hahahaha.... this is so funny. Remember Trevor, Freddy can HEAR!! He can hear it all through the backpack. :D Are you actually taking my side??? Yes, I do find it a little odd too, since I was wondering if Grant was feeling ok when he made the decision to sleep outside. lol jk
Oh good Shelby! Yes, it would be rather funny if you saw him fly by at school. Girls I think you all need to get a "friend"!!!
BTW... thanks everyone for commenting. This story has the most comments I have ever had!!!!!!
lol as soon as you say that everyone stops commenting.
And BTW I'm on the side of truth. I just stated the facts. I don't take sides. I find when you formally take a side it becomes harder to be spineless and switch sides.
Post a Comment