Monday, December 1, 2008

So....

I am going to write another one of those completely random posts...
Writing at midnight almost always produces randomness!

Here are some things that drive me nutty:
1. People cracking their knuckles
2. When people are turning without their turn signals on
3. Bad concert etiquette (that shall be a post unto itself, right Emily?)
4. When I hear the word "like" from somebody like at least like 40 times in like 5 minutes
5. I can't think of any more... that's a good thing!

Here are some things that I think would be jolly fun right about now:
1. QUITTING school
2. Moving to Hawaii
3. Sleeping
4. Riding horses all day
5. Being able to go for long runs
6. NO homework

So I was going to post some more ideas, but I forgot them. They come and go at such rapid speeds that I lose them right and left. Ho hum...

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh yes, my dear, you simply must post about concert etiquette. (he wasn't even wearing shoes, for crying out loud!)

Such fun memories we shall always have of that night!! :D

Isaacme said...

I actually don't mind school and homework that much, it's tests and grades that I hate and fret my mind out because of.

Janel said...

ha, yes, we are all due for a break. I think we will feel much better after that about school though. The Hawii thing still din't sound too bad though.