This shall be my shortest post...
Due to dial-up internet.
What a patience builder!!!!
Oh... I am going to go take a shower while this post loads, maybe it will be done when I get back.
:D jk
Awww... life with computers!
"Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy." - Joseph Campbell
"Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog". - Doug Larson
"Computer are like air conditioners: they stop working when you open windows."
"Press the any key... hmmm where's the any key?" - Dan Castellaneta
4 comments:
Tisk, tisk...life with computers indeed. Sometimes I wonder why I enjoy them so very much.
he he he. :P
We hate them but we can't live without them. Kind of like girls.
Now Trevor... we could take your comment and be quite offended or we could take it as a compliment. I prefer the latter, being as I am in a good mood and prefer to only think good of other people. So... you guys can't live without us. So true!!! The world would fall apart if there were no girls in it to keep it organized, clean, fed, happy. :D
Post a Comment