Friday, December 12, 2008

Saying good-bye to the 2008 school year!

Its OVER!!! No more school during 2008! I am so excited! Wednesday I had a Spanish Oral Exam which went awesome... it was so fun to have a conversation in Spanish. I got paired with this Christian guy and so it was really easy and fun to talk. Then I had my Biology final that was on DNA and genetics. The teacher had said that it was going to be hard, but it wasn't and I actually had a lot of fun taking it!
Yesterday I had a Spanish final... not so good. It wasn't supposed to be a cummalative final but it was. Hence was not quite as prepared as I would have liked. I forgot how to conjugate in a certain tense and so made my own conjugations up. I think I got some of them right. lol After that I tried to study but it was rather difficult because the certain people I was studying with were talking... thats ok, it was funny and laughing is much better than studying. My geology teacher told us that our final was going to be a lot easier than the other tests... ummm, it wasn't. 14 pages of test and a fried brain were the results of that test. But its OVER!
No more homework, I can sleep, eat 3 real meals a day, sleep, clean my room, sleep, see my friends, sleep, bake, sleep, read, sleep, watch movies, sleep, ride, sleep, play piano, and SLEEP!!!
I am going to miss seeing friends everyday at school, but break is going to be AWESOME! Congratulations to all of you out there who have now finished Fall Quarter '08!!! Good-bye to the 2008 school year!

5 comments:

Emily said...

YYYYAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Historian Anne said...

I second your motion!
My body is in some sort of wierd state, trying to figure out where it belongs and where my time should go. I actually know, but its hard to get to writing for Western. :)

Janel said...

yay, congratulations. It is such a good feeling to have one quarter over for this school year and one quarter undre my belt at a new school.

Isaacme said...

You see this is the thing I don't understand about you and abbie. You stay up super late at night studying, and then during the day you spend the time you should be studying talking with friends. So I don't want to hear about "having to study late at night." If I'm taking a class with you next quarter I'll have to make sure you get your work done.

Stormgirl said...

Exactly Trevor!!! We talk during the day because we can't do that at night, because nobody else is awake. So therefore we can get in our talking and our studying. Oh my... hmph. "make sure I get me work done"... you got your work cut out. lol Twill be an interesting quarter, thats I all I will venture to say.