I just feel like writing... I don't know what. Something.
1. God is good! All the time... good times, bad times, mountains, valleys, happiness, sadness, life, and death.
2. School starts in 4 days. Cool! Actually maybe not so cool.
3. My horse is amazing! So beautiful and amazingly smart.
4. Working for WCC has been so much fun and will continue to be pretty cool.
5. God has blessed me with marvelous piano students!
6. I cleaned my room today and am quite happy with the fact that I can now walk in my room without jumping from the doorway to the bed. :D
7. I am going to miss my Sarah... life just won't be the same. It is amazing how one person can affect your life so much.
8. Running is fun and boring. End of story.
9. Only 2 more days left to scoop horse poop. PTL!
10. Need to play piano more.
11. Friends are such great blessings. I love how the good ones are always there for you and ready to listen and give encouragement and how you can do the same for them in return.
12. I can't think of any more now. Good night. :D:
3 comments:
I love posts like this! I bet you are excited for school to start. Randomness is great, and that is what I like to be. =)
I miss talking to you, hopefully we can catch up soon!
<3 - J
Hey Hannah! Like your blog! And I love posts of random thoughts! They're so fun!
Awww... thanks! Random thoughts seem to make more sense sometimes. Easier to think about! LOL!
I miss talking to you too Jordan... I feel so behind on whats going on in your life.
Post a Comment