My heart has felt bombarded by sadness, loneliness, and desperation.
My times with Jesus have been hard to come by, in the midst of midterms and life.
Last week as I was singing in choir, the Lord spoke to me.
Out of seemingly nowhere. But maybe if I had been listening better before that I might have heard Him.
But this day, God was graciously louder in my life.
It had been a long week, my joy was being sucked away from every direction. I felt like I was failing and falling and not sure anymore.
And it was in that moment, as I was singing... that His voice came and said "I am here. I am present in this room. I am here with you. I am honored by your heart and love for me."
That was it. Those words. Exactly.
I am not making it up. I couldn't come up with those words in that time. No way. Only God could.
That was one of the biggest encouragements.
Maybe you doubt that was really God.
But when you hear His voice, its like... WOW. On your knees in awe and worship. In that moment I would have been on my knees in a second if I could have... the presence of God was so strong. I am still overwhelmed and grateful.
So trust me. It was Him. I am grateful for Him speaking loudly, graciously, and so lovingly into my heart that was struggling between the world trying to drown out His voice and a desire to live intimately with Him.
Those precious moments of His voice, speak volumes to me of His faithfulness.
Psalm 36:5
"Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens,
3 comments:
I love those moments!! So glad you sensed His presence today. Hugs to you girl!
Glad to see you found a reason for this struggle, I hope you can dwell on those words forever
Hey Hannah! I'd be happy to hear from you since you've graduated, I'm curious what else God has been doing in your life.
Post a Comment