Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Newest member

I am unbelievably overwhelmed and blessed to announce that I am now a member of WWU's Concert Choir.  To say that I am excited is an absolute understatement!  This news was rather unexpected, although very much hoped for.  Going on almost 5 weeks of bronchitis, my singing voice is definitely not 100%.  And so, auditioning for choir placements today felt like a shot in the dark.  My lungs are not at full capacity and my range and ability to transition are weak. 
But miraculously I made it.  God is so good.  He is good whether I got into Concert Choir or not.  I am praising Him for yet another huge musical opportunity and another avenue to share His love. 
Oh... the best part: for Spring Break... Concert Choir is touring (singing through) Italy and Croatia. 
Soooooo.... EUROPE HERE I COME!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats, girlie! So excited for you!

Abbie said...

I am so, so excited for you. Congratulations again!