Saturday, October 22, 2011

My life.... at this point... and thus far.


My life... its cool.

I have the amazing privilege of living with five precious women who all love Jesus.


We love each other so its pretty great!

I am a small group Bible study leader Grace J. at our church. That is humbling, sobering, and wonderfully challenging. God has fantastic things in store for this community!




And once again... music. Its still there. Always... I sing, accompany, play piano like crazy, learn the oboe, and learn the bassoon. I am blessed.



My cooking is improving! I love making new recipes and cooking for others. What fun!



But best of all, I have been learning more about Jesus! I am becoming so crazy excited about the Gospel and grace and what Jesus does for His children. I so love reading God's Word!


All in all... its rad. I am blessed. Crazy ridiculously blessed. Its all because of Jesus.

No comments: