Today is July 31st... in one week I will be 20.
20 sounds old. It truly isn't but it just feels like its going to be old.
No more "teen" at the end of my name.
In one year my driver's license turns around. In 10 years I will be 30.
In one year I can legally drink (although I won't...lol).
10 years ago, I was 10.
My friends are getting married right and left.
My lil sis is getting her driver's license.
I am going into my 4th year of college.
I must be old. ;)
No, really 20 is merely one step closer to heaven. Thats the coolest thought! Wow!
But, my prayer for 20 is that it will be a year that my light for Jesus shines even brighter and I pray that people around me will see the love and salvation of Christ!
Yay for being 20 in one week!
3 comments:
Ditto to all you said, Hannah! Turning 20 is fun, reflective, wistful, scary, exhilarating, and freaky all at the same time! :) God is still the same God, though, whether we are 10 or 20 or 30! :)
Happy early birthday!!
Isn't it weird how old it can make you feel? Don't worry, being 20 is fantastic! :)
Nice composite of fun things about 20. Welcome to the world of twentyhood hun!
Post a Comment