
Piano keys...88 to be exact...
A concert hall... silent, containing people who quietly wait for those first notes to sound...
A concert piano....
A bench raised to the perfect height...
A girl... sitting, breathing deeply, anxious, and excited for those first notes to sound from her hands...
This is concert time. The most dreaded and one of the most exciting times of the year.
On Saturday I will play with 29 other pianists... I will play Rachmaninov.
Its going to be awesome to play... to play a composer's beautiful piece of music... but mostly awesome to play piano because I LOVE the piano and making music!
4 comments:
YAY!!!! Go Hannah! You'll be fantastic. <3
You certainly have been given a gift my friend, so fun to see the lovely pianist you are developing into...and teacher too!
Can't wait to hear about it! Hope you made it on time :) You did beautifully today...I was so proud of you!!
Oh, do they record these concerts?
Post a Comment