Writings, thoughts, struggles, and moments from my life. A life saved by grace.
Friday, February 5, 2010
My Grandpa...
Here is my grandpa... my friend, my hero, one of my greatest encouragers, and one of my best friends and most favorite people in the world. Grandpa, I will miss you. I love you!
He has such a sweet smile in that picture! I know that he just adored you and was sooo proud of you Hannah! I can tell from the way that you talk about him that he is very special to you. Praying for you and sad with you. <3
4 comments:
What a wonderful picture. Memories with grandparents are simply precious. Praying for you dear.
He has such a sweet smile in that picture! I know that he just adored you and was sooo proud of you Hannah! I can tell from the way that you talk about him that he is very special to you. Praying for you and sad with you. <3
Praying for you, friend...especially today. Love you.
I love you Hannah! Praying for you today!
Post a Comment