Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The "final" finals at WCC!!

I'm sitting here amidst blankets, piles of notes, flashcards and textbooks. The sounds of a movie come faintly from the living room. I am in the guest room studying for my last finals at Whatcom. The 2 1/2 year journey here at this school is about to end. In a sense it is sad... sad because this wonderful experience is coming to a close. Sad because there are friends being left behind and sad because, well, its change. But I am excited for the future!
And so... I will now return to my chemistry notes and working buffer problems and equilibrium equations and in between I will be working on conics and matrices and such "haneous" material like that. But in just about 12 1/2 hours... I WILL BE DONE AND GRADUATED!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Hang in there, friend, you're almost there!!!!! :)

Emily Ann Benedict said...

Equilibrium? Conics? Matrices?...
Before my eyes start to cross, may I say, congrats! :)
It's good to see you here again. I was just thinking this morning that I haven't seen you on your blog and I haven't been on HSA for months now.
Hope you are doing well.
Emily

Shelby said...

Goooooo Hannah girl! The friends who you are leaving behind will miss you much! What an accomplishment! <3

Historian Anne said...

So fun to see you "graduate" proudly sporting high heals and skirt, with your fine burgundy hat and tassel! YAY!

Emily said...

Yay, Hannah!! So proud of you!! :D

Corina said...

oh yeah! do the little jig!