Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rehearsal!

Pictures from rehearsal... we are getting close! :D


Way fun!!

We are "gossiping" here...

Fun costumes... well for three out of the four in this pic.


Sisters... I LOVE this pic!



Woohoo!! Fun times!





My "boyfriend" and I. Aren't we cute?! ;)



The two "A's"... cheesy grin and cute grin...




Our Quartet in their costumes!
So for those of you that know what show this is, I hope you can come. If you don't know about the show, ask me and come!! ;D

4 comments:

Abbie said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! I am so so so so so so so so SOOOOO excited!!!!! :D See you tonight! :D

Shelby said...

Oh Hannah! I can't wait!

Corina said...

What cute and funny pictures! Hannah I just love your rainbow dress! And yes... how adorable... the fabric matches your "boyfriend's" shirt ;)

Just about 29 more hours!

Historian Anne said...

fun pics! Don't you love the action photos? So fun to see you there! It was a fun show!