Woohoo!!! I just received my acceptance letter from WWU!!! I am so excited!!!!!!
But now I feel like a ping-pong ball.
CU or WWU... CU or WWU... CU or WWU!
Aaah... I can't make up my mind. At least I have until May 1st to make my final decision. When I was talking to dad about this predicament the other day he summed it up quite eloquently by saying "you feel like a ping-pong ball, don't you?" Hahaha!! Truer words were never spoken. My "decision" changes from hour to hour... depending on my mood, on friends, on classes, on piano, on the amount of sleep, on family,and the list could go on. In about 2 1/2 months I will no longer be a ping-pong ball, but in the mean time I will be bounced from side to side without a break. :D
Well, there is my news...
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, what wonderful news!! I'll be praying for you as you make the tough decision. I'm very excited for you! * hugs *
Yeah!!!!!! Wohooo! It would be so fun to have you at Western! We need more conservatives:) In all honesty I am thrilled. But the Lord must have his way for you, I will pray for your decision.
I'm so excited for you!! But like you say the decision won't be easy...I'm praying for you, dear friend!!
"I am ping-pong ball" LOVE it!!!! Just had to say something about it :D
Congrats Hannah!
So happy for you! You know where I want you to be but since you must go elsewhere I root for Western!!
But I will be happy with you either way the Lord leads you!
Hannah's got a head like ping-pong ball, hannah's got a head like ping-pong ball,hannah's got a head like ping-pong ball, like ping-pong ball!!
I can tell you later the tune to the little song!!
Oh Hannah! That's great! I think you already know my wishes for you :), but I will be sure to pray that the Lord would make the right path clear in His time.
Oh no Roxy, not THAT song! :)
lol decisions are so munch fun.
I know I've told you this before, but you will do well wherever you go. The Lord is good, and he's provided you with many talents. I'll be praying for your decision (and fighting the urge to shamelessly and selfishly hope you choose WWU). ;)
Post a Comment