Monday, February 16, 2009

HoHoHeHeHaHa... ummm

Ho hum. My title has nothing to with my post and my post has nothing to with anything any particular. Am I making sense? See there are little thoughts running here and there in my brain... some may actually turn into posts... but thats in the future.
So I was thinking... what do radicals, exponents, and roots have to do with playing the piano? If you know the answer could you please let me know, because I have yet to find the answer to that question.

Have you ever participated in writing 154 comments on a Facebook picture? I have and let me tell ya, its hilarious.

I am doing a poster board (blog post to follow in the future on this) for geography. Well, thats what I am doing right now (when I am not on the computer). Actually Trevor, another guy,and I are doing. Just me right now. All the stuff is at my house and I am the "decorator/organizer" or whatever you wanna call me. Its due tomorrow and we are so going to get an A!

I just sneezed... life is great!

What would it be like to have no school and live in Hawaii? Don't you think it would be glorious?

I went to a different church this Sunday. I went my church and then left early and went to this other church. It was great! Couldn't understand a word cause it was all in Russian... thats why we had a translator, but it still was awesome. I think I am going to go back again with the friends I went with... good experience. I also think that I am going to go to a Spanish church soon... so anyone wanna come with me?

My music is on, I think I am going to change the playlist because I have listened to two of Jesse MacCartney's songs about 15 times. Hmmmm... how about some Chris Rice.

Its almost Christmas! Well kinda not really... with the way time flies it will be here before you know it.

I believe that universities and Attila the Hun have many similarities. They both tear you in pieces. I hate decisions... and yes those two statements go together.

Which spelling do you like better? "True" or "Troo"? :D

I am starting to be sad... basketball is almost over!!!!!!!!!!!! Boohoo!

Auditions for "Music Man" are in 3 weeks... still haven't decided it I am going to audition. Prolly but who knows.

I am so playing softball this year. Wait maybe I should say "attempting to play". lol

Went to a party at my friends house on Friday... stayed up till way late... got home at 1:00 am... was so rad!

Did you know that... ya, well I forgot. I will save it for next post.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRUE!!!! TRUE!!!!!!

And I think I dropped the ball around comment 50 or something...and picked up again later...after the conversation was on to completely different matters. :D

Stormgirl said...

Mwhahaha... and WHAT A CONVERSATION IT WAS!

Kelsey said...

you are playing softball?! That's awesome!

hehe...I love you randomness! =)

Shelby said...

Oh my Hannah dear.... :P I think that you wrote this at a rather late hour? That’s hilarious...life is random...and I for one certainly can have a random brain...and random thoughts....and randomly forget those thoughts too! Oh my... a beach...with flip flops...hmm I think that it would probably probably maybe get old, but I would be up fro trying it just to see! :)

Shelby said...

*for

Emily said...

Oh yah, girl, anytime you say, I am so going to a spanish service with ya!!
Love this post! ;)

Historian Anne said...

Okay Hannah, I think you need to go to sleep! as my parents would tell us as kidos "noni, noni". I don't even know if it means anything, but you have to say it with a spanish intonation! Yes, hawaii and nooooooo homework yes! what a dream.

Stormgirl said...

lol... Yes, I did go to bed. Eventually... hahaha, I love randomness. :D