Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!!

Well y'all... tomorrow is the day. Its the first day of Winter quarter. Aaaaaaaaah! Where did break go?!?! I guess way down deep in my heart I am excited. The first day is always quite easy with hardly any homework and that is also the day that ALL the teachers seem nice. :D
There are some cool parts about this coming quarter.
  • 20 credits
  • 2 of my classes are in the same room/same building and are consecutive
  • Geography with Trevor... not quite sure yet if that is a good thing. LOL It will be fun.
  • Taking Freddy with me
  • Being done pretty early on T/Th
  • Tutoring
  • Finally doing math
  • No science... actually biology would have been cool to keep doing
  • Seeing how long I can go without coffee
  • Practicing piano

Winter '09... wow! I can actually see the end in sight now, graduation is around the corner. Yipee!

So I will see some of you tomorrow!!! Bright and early, ready to hit this new quarter with all that we've got. Its going to be fun, crazy, exhausting, irritating, and a great opportunity to rely on God for everything.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Uh-oh, geography with Trevor...I'm proud of you for keeping so positive about it. (at least you'll have Freddy, that's a comfort)

I'll see ya tomorrow!! Yay for the first day of school!!

Stormgirl said...

Yes, we must stay positive and look this "trial" in the face and beat it. hahaha
*sorry Trevor, thats for all your "nice" comments*
:D
Really, Geography will be fun!!!

Anonymous said...

so excited to meet freddy tommorow!

Isaacme said...

The quarter hasn't even started and I'm counting down the days untill spring break.

lol. If you want I'll pretend I don't know you.

Stormgirl said...

Mmmm... me too. Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, thats ok, I think I can handle the fact that I know you. :D

Anonymous said...

Ya! I can not wait till I start tomorrow night!!
It´s really to bad that I wil not see you at school :(

Anyways if you need someone to talk to after being with Trevor you can call me at NeedHelpPlease !! :) LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yay for school!!! :) Go, girlfriend!

Historian Anne said...

math? Excited? good for you! Freddy must be flapping his fins to go!