Saturday, January 24, 2009

4 Crazy People STORM 2 Anacortes!

This is what happens when 4 crazy people go to Anacortes to watch a Storm basketball game. Storm WON by the way!!! I will let the pictures explain the trip!!!


Eating McFlurries!!




Pre-game

Our team doing their "dance"

Post-game happiness!!!! Yay Storm!

Yes, well... no explanation

Tough dudes...

Peace Out!

Normalness!

Sound asleep... NOT!

My new hairstyle!

Listening to the NewBoys!

Grant's new hair... lol

What a night!!! It was soooo much fun! We rocked out in the car, ate ice cream, and laughed till our sides hurt. On top of that we watched the best basketball team win! These are memories I will never forget.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA...I love the pictures!!! Glad you guys had such a blast. :D

Emily said...

Aww, fun times! GO STORM!! They're amazing! But I'm still sitting on Meridian's side for the BIG game. :D

LOVE Grant's hairdo! Lol!

Isaacme said...

You should totally wear your hair like that to school sometime.

Anonymous said...

Just looked at the pictures again, just to have another good laugh. I love the one of the boys listening to Newsboys. :D

Stormgirl said...

Hahaha... I know. It was pretty awesome. Some of the lyrics are "put your hands up", so everytime those words came on we put our hands up. lol
Ya, Grant was so proud of his hairdo. How funny!

Thanks Trevor... that will be the day.

Shelby said...

Oh my it looks like you all had fun!!! I'm glad storm won! :P Those are the kind of things that you remember for forever!

Corina said...

LOVE THE UP-DO Hannah! I say it calls for a REPEAT :D Never know, Mr. Reisenburg might just give you extra credit for exemplifying an overstepping of the "social norms". Oh, wait, you didn't read that portion... :D

Grant Larsen said...

Looked like a fun trip........its too bad you have to waste all your time and energy on Squalicum though! Here comes Meridain! lol......not really....:)